Thursday, March 10, 2011

The closer it gets

I get more afraid every day,  I hope this is not freaking anyone out! I wanted to help other people by going through this without being scared and just being tough. but now I am scared. I don't want to scare anyone else, I am hoping that when it done I will be able to tell people how easy it was and that all this fear was just silly lol.  I also hope for this moment in time you will "bear" (I know a good friend that will get the bear in quotes)  with me while I whine  and am afraid of everything I am going I am going to lose and not just my boobs lol! I think I am going to lose my husband, don't feel bad that was going to happen anyway. That's a long story I am not willing to talk about except with close friends yet.

I started this blog so I could spill my guts to no one in particular, but I hoped that the ones that read it would feel better and I could help them through the process, I still hope I can do that and I guess part of the process is being is being scared and depressed but if I can beat those emotions then so can you.

Two weeks to go and I hope I can give some of you hope because we all need each other to give us all hope. I have said this before but you never know when you are gonna meet a friend that you suddenly realize you needed all along. I did in the oddest place and maybe we can all meet one here, it's gonna be tough because this blog is not registered and hard to find but iif you find it maybe I can help.
good health to all
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment