Wednesday, March 16, 2011

still crying

well surgery is a week today and I am terrified,, I really have no one to talk to, I guess this is why I started this blog because I figure that there are other people like me out there that needs  someone to talk to.

I gpt a call from the nurse today that of course I missed from the plastic surgeons office that said there was a problem with my urine culture. so who knows wrong with me know?

I am having lunch with my sister tomorrow, I rarely talk to my sister and this is gonna be tough, we lost our mom a couple of years ago so I can't exactly sit down and talk about the chances I have of dying and I have some chances , my oncologist is p really paranoid about a spot in my colon and now there is something wrong with my urine sample.

Who do I tell all this too ? My husband doesn't care (don't worry I don't blame him for that we have an odd relationship lol)  my friends all have the same "you are gonna be fine" answer, that is except my best friend and I can't tell her all this it will push her over the edge , she is trying her very best to hold on and just deal with the breast cancer I have told her about and there is so much she doesn't know!

oh well I will let you know more as soon  as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment