Saturday, March 19, 2011

How much can one person cry?

Well they had to postpone my surgery because when they did the urinary analysis they found e-coli in my system, I know e-coli doesn't that kill people?   I am now on the strongest antibiotics you can imagine, so I am sick and miserable but I guess in the long run it's going to make me healthy, I hope!

So now my surgery is rescheduled for the 14th of April. So noe I have will have had the cancer for four months before surgeryand I am pretty sure the longer I wait the worse the cancer gets.

To make everything a little worse I went out for saint paddy's day and my husband (for now he is being awful through this, but that's another post) brought his grandson. We were having such a wonderful time S (the grandson) was loving the bands and the bagpipes and the food.. When we decided to leave it was a little late about 11:00 we got there about 9:00, some guy out of the blue came up screaming at us about having a child so late, he started threatening my husband and when I said O.K. we are leaving just trying to pay the bill he called me a fat bitch! I am uncomfortable about my weight ever since my back surgery I have been about 40 pound's over weight and even though that hurt me the worst part of the night was the poor kid who was having a great time and his night ending with him shaking nd crying.

I will be back to tell you how the e-coli goes and if I can actually have the surgery in April, I hope everyone else is happy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment