Sunday, March 6, 2011

Teddy bears

This is going to be a short post but I can't resist telling this story. The day after I got home my husband was expecting a bunch of packages so he kept looking outside for new ones, well he comes up with 3 or 4 and I wasn't paying too much attention until he went to open one and suddenly I noticed and said "HEY THAT HAS MY NAME ON IT" so I opened it and a friend of mine that I just recently met through an African grey site (we both own African greys) sent me the most awesome Teddy bear.

It was all decked out in a pink fuzzy robe, pink and white bunny slippers lol and little pink bows in her ears and the note said "this is for the days you don't feel like getting up and just want lay around in your your robe and cuddle something"

How sweet is that? It just goes to show you never know when or where you are going to meet someone that changes your life. I met someone on a bird board that won't let me give up and hopefully I can offer some of that hope to some of you

No comments:

Post a Comment